• sorry I was away, will make a post on why soon

Ban log

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Poster Destiny had been tempbanned for constant rule breaking. He has until this Christmas to read the rules but I don't think we'll be seeing him anymore.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You didn't criticize the rules. There is a place to do that here, but you didn't do it ANYWHERE. You simply broke them. And the example you mention was not nearly your only rule breaking. You broke rules on several more occasions.

The site is dead because I currently want it to be. I'm not yet promoting it fully. I moved your thread to Lookanda because I had no idea where else to put it. And even there it breaks more rules, as I said that we should not equate incel with merely a lack of sex. Do you have anything else to say?

edit - his posts are gone and his alts will be deleted from now on as well

Last edited:

SuperCheatBros

Weebs, Looks Theory and Incelibate Co-Director
Don't let Towncel on here. He's a notorious doxxer who wants to grab IPs and harass people. He did it to my mods and other people.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Don't let Towncel on here. He's a notorious doxxer who wants to grab IPs and harass people. He did it to my mods and other people.
How did he grab your IPs?

In any case, he's not coming back. I even tried to give him a chance to state his case in the Troll cage but even that was beyond his capabilities.