• sorry I was away, will make a post on why soon

Good places to have sex with teens?

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Please talk about good places with sane ages of consent, available young girls and a small amount of pedohysteria or no pedohysteria.

People talk about Mexico all the time, but I wonder if they would treat the gringo with such deference. I've heard that in the Phils, if you bang a minor, sometimes the family will try to extort you for money by threatening to have you thrown in prison if you don't pay up.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
People talk about Mexico all the time, but I wonder if they would treat the gringo with such deference. .
From what I heard about Mexico, various regions are of various quality but it's not what it had been even 20 years ago.

I've heard that in the Phils, if you bang a minor, sometimes the family will try to extort you for money by threatening to have you thrown in prison if you don't pay up.
Where did you hear that? How does that actually work? Is this applied to tourists or expats or both?

Okay, here's the passage from Larry Elterman's book:

Now this whole business of citizen initiated criminal complaints and bribable Fiscals has spawned a despicable type of Filipino that I will call the "Foreigner Extortionist" (FE). An FE is usually a local person who has lived there a long time if not all their whole life. They know the system, they know the Fiscals, and they know which ones can be bribed. They look for situations in which they think they can extort a foreigner. The FE never attaches their name to anything. They stay on the sidelines encouraging someone to file a criminal complaint and telling them how much money they can make out of the situation. They offer advice, knowledge and encouragement, and sometimes some up front money to do such things as file the case. If everything works out for the FE and their client the FE, of course, gets a percentage of the money. If the case blows up in the face of the plaintiff the FE simply washes their hands of the situation. They never get legally involved.

The existence of FEs is one reason you should NEVER have sex with an underage girl. Let's explore this further. Honestly the police probably couldn't care less if you have sex with an underage girl, assuming of course that the encounter was completely consensual, and that the girl was not overly young. Such cases will usually only come to court from a citizen filed complaint.

The legal age for consensual sex in the Philippines is 18. Now suppose you have sex with a 17 year old girl. The encounter was completely consensual, in fact the girl encouraged you. Now suppose the family finds out. Maybe the family is only mildly upset. Maybe they are really more upset with their daughter than they are with the foreigner. Maybe they just happen to explain, just in passing, what happened to some of their friends, and somehow an FE finds out about it. The FE may approach the family and tell them how they can make hundreds of thousands of pesos by filing a criminal statutory rape complaint.

In this kind of case you are really in trouble. You really did break the law. Your two choices are to either leave the country before the case is forwarded to the courts or to settle with the family.