• sorry I was away, will make a post on why soon

KDB and Caamib on child nerds/looks

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I’d like @Caamib to explain how this guy is not rejected by girls because of his appearance.
OT, I know but I just had to piggyback on this perfect illustration of a nerd.
Are you fucking serious?Is that a serious question? From what I understand you're a man in your 40s .

For a man that old to be asking a question as dumb as this one is... heartbreaking.

First of all, dude, this isn't a "guy". I don't know what you're seeing but I'm seeing a fucking kid. It's even more obvious if you look at the kid next to him. It's obviously a fucking classroom of a sorts.

Secondly, he's not getting "rejected", as it's obvious by his age and clothing/look that he's a nerdy child who hardly has any contact with girls aside from maybe brief contact with female classmates or if he has a sister.

He might be at an age where he should start having sex, don't get me wrong, but he obviously has way more issues than his fucking looks. Hell, even the fact that they'd bar him from fucking girls of his age if he were a sort of a popular kid is currently the bigger issue than his fucking looks (of all things !).

Asking this question is like asking "Why is my 90 year-old impotent grandpa in wheelchair not having sex with models ? I think it has to be his looks !"

Jesus fucking christ.

Are you fucking serious?Is that a serious question? From what I understand you're a man in your 40s .

For a man that old to be asking a question as dumb as this one is... heartbreaking.

First of all, dude, this isn't a "guy". I don't know what you're seeing but I'm seeing a fucking kid. It's even more obvious if you look at the kid next to him. It's obviously a fucking classroom of a sorts.

Secondly, he's not getting "rejected", as it's obvious by his age and clothing/look that he's a nerdy child who hardly has any contact with girls aside from maybe brief contact with female classmates or if he has a sister.

He might be at an age where he should start having sex, don't get me wrong, but he obviously has way more issues than his fucking looks. Hell, even the fact that they'd bar him from fucking girls of his age if he were a sort of a popular kid is currently the bigger issue than his fucking looks (of all things !).

Asking this question is like asking "Why is my 90 year-old impotent grandpa in wheelchair not having sex with models ? I think it has to be his looks !"

Jesus fucking christ.
Jesus fucking Christ, your argument is literally the normie argument: he should get better clothes, a haircut and change his personality.
Also, what immediately sets a 90 year old man apart as unattractive to a woman is indeed how he looks (wrinkles, bald or grey hair, unattractive gait etc,) it’s all visually assessed in a microsecond.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jesus fucking Christ, your argument is literally the normie argument: he should get better clothes, a haircut and change his personality.
Also, what immediately sets a 90 year old man apart as unattractive to a woman is indeed how he looks (wrinkles, bald or grey hair, unattractive gait etc,) it’s all visually assessed in a microsecond.
You're breaking the rules with this normie shit but I'll play along at this early stage - his problem is way, way, beyond better clothes and a haircut. And to change his personality isn't possible right now... Dude, have you lost your damn mind? You're talking about a small boy. Why is he your example for anything ?! This is kid is 14 tops. He's doesn't approach girls, he doesn't hang out with them. What is wrong with you?!

And my 90 year-old example is something you misunderstand as well. This 90 year-old is old, in wheelchair and obviously close to death. Saying looks are his main issue is as dumb as saying this kid's looks are his main issue. It's more about the fact that he's a nerd who plays video-games all day and doesn't talk to any girls at all. Hell, even if we were attractive which girls would he fuck at such young age ?!

You're breaking the rules with this normie shit but I'll play along at this early stage - his problem is way, way, beyond better clothes and a haircut. And to change his personality isn't possible right now... Dude, have you lost your damn mind? You're talking about a small boy. Why is he your example for anything ?! This is kid is 14 tops. He's doesn't approach girls, he doesn't hang out with them. What is wrong with you?!

And my 90 year-old example is something you misunderstand as well. This 90 year-old is old, in wheelchair and obviously close to death. Saying looks are his main issue is as dumb as saying this kid's looks are his main issue. It's more about the fact that he's a nerd who plays video-games all day and doesn't talk to any girls at all. Hell, even if we were attractive which girls would he fuck at such young age ?!
You are downplaying that dude’s age even though it’s very well known in 2019 that 12 year old girls are having sex with guys their age and up.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You are downplaying that dude’s age even though it’s very well known in 2019 that 12 year old girls are having sex with guys their age and up.
I am not so sure about the girls part tbh. It's true for some of them but not all. There is currently a strong pressure on the girls to obey the oac laws and start being sluts at 18, as if that's any better than starting at 13.

Even if it were so you can't seriously think this kid is approaching or whatever?

Do you know this kid personally? If not, how do you know he plays video-games all day and doesnt talk to girls? Answer: Because of his looks.
Yes, but how does that prove it's all about his looks? I'll repeat what I said here - Nerds look like that because certain types of personalities and lifestyles are accompanied by a certain typical look.

For example, how do I know somebody is a MS13 member? Or how do I recognize somebody used to listen to grunge in a photo taken back in the 90s? By his looks and clothing, yes. But how does that prove that women only care for good looks?

Kid looks like a nerd, yes, but the problem is more about his lifestyle and personality (it doesn't mean that his personality is bad, just that modern Western sluts don't like such personalities).

The real questions I'd like to ask you people is - 1. Do you think somebody you think is good looking at that age would have little girls fawning over him if he wore glasses, played on his computer all day with other nerdy kids, had nerdy hobbies and was (likely) unpopular in school?

2. Do you think this kid whose picture you shared would still be incel if he ditched the glasses and nerdy clothes, lost some weight, had a gun and joined a gang?

1. Do you think somebody you think is good looking at that age would have little girls fawning over him if he wore glasses, played on his computer all day with other nerdy kids, had nerdy hobbies and was (likely) unpopular in school?
Yes.
2. Do you think this kid whose picture you shared would still be incel if he ditched the glasses and nerdy clothes, lost some weight, had a gun and joined a gang?
Yes.

I would like to add that playing video games all day and being unpopular at school is a side effect of being unattractive, not the cause of it. And what kind of gang would accept such incel in their group?

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Such a lifestyle always begins at an age that's years before any interest in girls and the idea that somebody in a gang (I don't care if they'd accept him or not, that's not the point) would be incel... wow, just wow.

I honestly don't know what to say to you. I am pretty appalled, seriously. We obviously disagree and I consider you completely delusional. Think about if this is a right forum for you, because while I allow such disagreements (I just don't want to argue anymore) people that I intend to attract will not think like you. There are plenty of lookist forums out there. I have no idea why you thought this is one.

Such a lifestyle always begins at an age that's years before any interest in girls and the idea that somebody in a gang (I don't care if they'd accept him or not, that's not the point) would be incel... wow, just wow.

I honestly don't know what to say to you. I am pretty appalled, seriously. We obviously disagree and I consider you completely delusional. Think about if this is a right forum for you, because while I allow such disagreements (I just don't want to argue anymore) people that I intend to attract will not think like you. There are plenty of lookist forums out there. I have no idea why you thought this is one.
I’m increasingly thinking that you have PUA mentality. Now I remember that it’s during my pua coping days that I got to know and read your blog.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This is truly heartbreaking, KDB. All of it. So sad. I can understand if these 20 year-old kids are brain-dead and have no knowledge of the actual world but you are in your 40s and you believe this shit.

Powerful answer in just two words.
Of course. If a nerdy kid who plays video games all day had a different face all he'd have to do is say "Hi, bitches" and girls would fawn all over him. Where do you get this shit? And regarding the gang thing, forget the question if the gang would take him in. Maybe he has some special skill that would make the gang take him in. The idea that anybody in some gang would be incel is just... what is wrong with you?

I’m increasingly thinking that you have PUA mentality. Now I remember that it’s during my pua coping days that I got to know and read your blog.
Oh. And my texts, which call for killing of PUAs, made you think I am pro-PUA?

You're so incredibly stunted and one-dimensional. There are more ideologies than PUA and lookism. I am against both. It's easy to see why I'm against lookism - it's not describing the reality properly. I am also against PUAs as I'm a reactionary traditionalist and believe women should be married off at a young age and not seduced and fucked like sluts. I also think PUA largely doesn't work but it works for some people. Lookism doesn't work for anybody since it's a delusion.

The kid took off his glasses and joined a gang, still needs to lose some weight though (sorry, I just had to post this lol).

I have no idea what kind of people you are trying to attract with the name "incels and male sexualists". Most incels (if not all) would agree with me about looks. I this forum had more members I would make a poll about the topic to prove my point.
I also think PUA largely doesn't work but it works for some people. Lookism doesn't work for anybody since it's a delusion.
You cant compare PUA to lookism because the first one is supposed to be a method to get laid, lookism is about understanding how much looks can affect your life.

Despite being a "lookist" (like most incels) I am not obsessed about it and dont agree with their solution to the feminist problem, like I mentioned in another thread. But there is just too much evidence (studies, tinder experiments) to disprove the looks theory.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The kid took off his glasses and joined a gang, still needs to lose some weight though (sorry, I just had to post this lol).
No. He didn't lose weight, he didn't shave his hair (which gang member has that hairstyle?) and still has the teeth thing. Sorry, you're not winning me over, you're just digging yourself further.

I have no idea what kind of people you are trying to attract with the name "incels and male sexualists". Most incels (if not all) would agree with me about looks. I this forum had more members I would make a poll about the topic to prove my point.
I want to attract people like ShredHed, fschmidt, Restart80 etc. Even people like you while you stick with your views on aoc and don't talk about looks. As for what you say on majority believes, incel term had been taken over by lookists so you're right but it's a mere argumentum ad populum. Read Dissecting the disaster – how the term incel got taken over by the worst people and what to do about it

You cant compare PUA to lookism because the first one is supposed to be a method to get laid, lookism is about understanding how much looks can affect your life.
No. Some PUAs can also talk about PUA affecting your entire life and I used the term "lookism" here in terms of incel issues. Both can be used in wider context or a more narrow context.

Despite being a "lookist" (like most incels) I am not obsessed about it and dont agree with their solution to the feminist problem, like I mentioned in another thread. But there is just too much evidence (studies, tinder experiments) to disprove the looks theory.
Post the studies. There's a section for these studies on this forum. We welcome any studies.

As for Tinder "research" - please ! Tinder is geared for extreme superficiality and these experiments are taken by lookist idiots who want to manipulate facts to prove their stupid theories. But do these experiments cover actual success with women you met on Tinder once you met them irl?