• sorry I was away, will make a post on why soon

Marc Lepine

Marc Lépine (French pronunciation: [maʁk lepin]; born Gamil Rodrigue Liass Gharbi; October 26, 1964 – December 6, 1989) was a Canadian mass murderer from Montreal, Quebec, who in 1989 murdered fourteen women, and wounded ten women and four men[note 1] at the École Polytechnique de Montréal, an engineering school affiliated with the Université de Montréal, in the École Polytechnique massacre, also known as the "Montreal Massacre".[1][2

Lépine wanted a girlfriend, but was generally ill at ease around women. He tended to boss women around and show off his knowledge in front of them.[42][43] He spoke out to men about his dislike of feminists, career women and women in traditionally male occupations, such as the police force, stating that women should remain in the home, caring for their families.[18][44][45] Lépine applied again to the École Polytechnique in 1989; however his application was rejected as he lacked required courses. In March 1989 he abandoned the course in computer programming,[36] though he performed well in the CEGEP course, obtaining 100% in his final exam.[37] In April 1989 he met with a university admissions officer, and complained about how women were taking over the job market from men.[46]

Attachments

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Marc Lepine is a great personal hero of mine. I think this site should somehow announce the Mark Lepine Day (Dec 6) every year. He understood the threat of feminism at such an early period. He was way beyond his time.

Some people attack him because he seemed sluggish in his studies or whatnot. But that's easily explainable - he was incel so he couldn't find the motivation. I had the same thing happening to me since I was 15 years-old.