• sorry I was away, will make a post on why soon

Why don't you like suicidal content

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Do you disagree that it's sometimes the logical action for an individual to take?
I don't disagree that it's sometimes a logical action to take. This is more of a rule to ban those "Kill yourself" assholes, but then again they could be banned by some other rules for saying that. That being said, I think there's always at least a small degree of hope in your life. Take yourself for example. Most people would say you're living a failed life and in some sense you are. But at the same time you've made more difference than most morons who work 9-5 jobs do.

There's another reason. I'd much prefer people who wanna commit suicide going ER. It would kill some Western scum and give more attention to the site. Them offing themselves in empty rooms, not so much. But I can't put that into rules.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
For example, that time you were trying to die of thirst. If you died that time we wouldn't have had this forum. I don't like people being told to kill themselves here, no matter how difficult their situations. I prefer them going ER if they wanna die. I want to see Western scum in body bags.

I think it’s a fallacy when people say that by not being employed you don’t contribute to the cucked government taxes.
Employees don’t create wealth. They are swappable entities and there’s enough of an unemployment pool to find a replacement.
Your employer is the one creating wealth and sharing a little piece of it with whoever is willing to do some part of the work for him in his place.
I have zero income and pay zero income tax but when my mum buys foood or clothes or pays more electricity than if I weren’t there, there are sales taxes on all those purchases and expenses, and those companies make a little bit more profit on which they pay corporate tax.
The best a NEET can do is be a welfare king but I myself don’t qualify for any aid because I didn’t work for enough years as a wage cuck.
My death would be better.

KDB - could you pass for any disability? And maybe get govt bucks that way?
Who cares? It's not going to buy you any pussy, other than the occasional whore if that's the kind of stuff you do.

Those who are a fuck-up in the workplace are usually a fuck-up at quite a lot of other stuff, which is what makes the rope such an appealing option.

Caamib

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Well, I'm just asking him. Of course NEET lifestyle has a steep cost in any scenario but maybe it's better he at least gets some money out of it. The best way out of incel is to go to Asia and find a wife there.

Well, I'm just asking him. Of course NEET lifestyle has a steep cost in any scenario but maybe it's better he at least gets some money out of it. The best way out of incel is to go to Asia and find a wife there.
I don't know what the laws of other first world countries are, but U.S. law requires that you have some income other than "means-tested public benefits" if you want to get a foreign bride, unless you happen to have a whole bunch of valuable assets (most neets probably don't). I-864, Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the INA